The other side has resorted to some dirty tactics in the last couple of weeks. See Jerry Hicks' dignified response at http://www.jerryhicks4gs.org/2013/03/len-mccluskeys-election-campaign.html?spref=tw
Let's respond to the negativity with a vote for change that will send shock waves through the union and political establishment.
- VOTE FOR a leader but on an average worker's wage
- VOTE FOR elected officials, not appointed ones
- VOTE FOR equal rights for all workers regardless of origin
- VOTE FOR an (extra)ordinary member who's led strikes and occupations
- VOTE FOR JERRY HICKS and a grassroots movement of millions!
*(0818 333 155 from the Irish Republic)