You won't be alone, her own constituency party now oppose her:
|'mind that greasy pole'|
At the CLP AGM on Friday 24th June 2016, delegates asked me to write to you to ask you to reject the motion of no confidence in Jeremy Corbyn. The meeting was overwhelmingly behind Jeremy continuing as Labour leader. Your appearance on TV during the post referendum programme was mentioned. Your response in putting the question of his leadership aside to deal with the issues was welcomed. The idea that the Labour Party would rather miss the chance to capitalise on the splits in the Tory party by in fighting was not acceptable to members.
On behalf of the constituency I would ask you to make a clear public statement of support for him.
"Angela Eagle generally voted for university tuition fees, while most Labour MPs generally voted against."
- Generally voted for use of UK military forces in combat operations overseas Show votes
- Consistently voted for the Iraq war Show votes
- Consistently voted against an investigation into the Iraq war Show votes
- Generally voted for replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Show votes
- Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
- Almost always voted for strengthening the Military Covenant Show votes
- Generally voted for university tuition fees Show votes
- Almost always voted for introducing ID cards Show votes
- Consistently voted for requiring the mass retention of information about communications Show votes
- Generally voted against a statutory register of lobbyists Show votes
- Voted to support UK airstrikes against Syria Show full debate